Monday, January 3, 2011

So Much to be Thankful For

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We spent Thanksgiving at Meme and PawPaw's with our family. It's great to see all of these little boy cousins run and play, and it was great that the weather actually allowed for it to be done OUTSIDE! We are blessed!


Uncle Marc

Time to eat!

This was probably the most fun the boys have ever had. My parents have a storm cellar that no one ever goes into. My Aunt Melinda gave the boys the idea to "renovate" the cellar and it quickly became the "clubhouse", complete with "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" signs and old U2 posters! This picture is of them planning their space and cleaning!

Enjoying the warm weather

Yep, a lost Easter egg at Thanksgiving. Thank goodness it was plastic! Good job, Taylor!

The whole bunch
(Minus Wyatt, Joey, and Cole)

The three "triplets"...These boys were born in September, November, and December of the same year. Fun!

My little Turkey

The Three Stooges!

Pretty Ladies...Aunt Melinda and my mom, better known as Meme

PawPaw, my dad, who really doesn't even like Alabama, but wore this hat to pester me!

My sweet hubby and precious brother, Uncle Mike, I am sure watching some type of football game!

No comments:

Post a Comment