Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's been a while...

     Yes, it has.  With the excitement and ups and downs of raising a family, sometimes blogging gets delayed a while, a REALLY long while if you are me.  The Wyeth's are doing well.  Eddie recently started a new job, Sam is off to a great start in 2nd grade and Eli is doing well in Kindergarten.  Thank goodness, Eli is just half day.  Don't think I could take them both being in school all day yet.  It seems this year has flown by.  Already looking at Halloween decorations, Christmas decorations, and our Disney vacation in January.  Working really hard on surprising the boys this year with Disney.  They don't know we are going.   
   I will leave you with a pic of what I think to be the two sweetest boys ever and I am so thankful God loaned them to me and Eddie.


No comments:

Post a Comment