Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Eli!






I honestly don't know where time goes. I have blinked and my baby has turned three. It seems like just yesterday I got the call from our doctor confirming what we thought to be true. I was pregnant. Something I thought I may never get to experience, God had allowed me to. Eddie and I, standing in the parking lot of the Northpark Mall, stopped, took that call and then stood there locked together praising God. How awesome is He! He has allowed me to experience two different kinds of births. I am a blessed girl.

But now, with that baby turning three, we have seen his personality just blossom into our clown. He loves music, making a microphone out of just about anything, or a guitar for that matter. He loves hot dogs. The child would eat them for breakfast if I would let him! He loves his brother, yet they fight worse than any I have ever seen. And, most importantly, this little boy loves his mama. I am amazed at what this child has added to our family. I praise God for trusting me with him and his brother. Two sweet little boys. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for Eli, but for right now, I am enjoying all the "Barney" concerts, the tree frog hunting, and everything else this little guy can throw at me.

Happy 3rd Birthday, Elijah Aaron! We all love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment