Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Vacation to Remember


We had a blast on our cruise. I am so thankful that Meme, and two of my sweet nephews, Taylor and Jacob, were able to go with us. We had wonderful family time and made so many memories I know we will each cherish for a lifetime. Sam and Jacob thought they were really big kids since they were able to hang out in the arcade by themselves, supervised from afar, of course...so this is a memory that stands out to each of them.


There is truly nothing like family. God has blessed me with such an amazing one. Thanks, Meme, for a great trip!



The boys couldn't wait each night to see what kind of creature would be waiting on us. Heck, we couldn't either!


Sam and me at dinner. Don't think we got one pic with his mouth closed!


Meme and Eli at dinner. Yep, you see the mouth. What is it with my kids!?


Sweet Taylor


Best Buddies...they had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment