Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kindergarten, Here We Come!





Unbelievably, I took my baby boy to kindergarten for the first time a few days ago. I can't decide where time goes? It seems like yesterday he was taking a bottle and sleeping on me all night. He is such a special, sweet little boy. Of course, he is full of mischief, but has a sweet little spirit and loves to still cuddle. He'll get me for blogging that one day. I am so thankful that he is able to go to a Christian school and also that he only goes half days. Don't think this mama could do the all day thing yet. Even better, he loves it. Even doesn't mind the homework yet! Thank you, Father, for my Sammy. We've been through so much together and you have been so good to us! Thank you for helping me let go just a little each day...


No comments:

Post a Comment